The 2018 Formula 1 championship season will be kicking off with the Australian Grand Prix 2018 this March. Top F1 drivers including last season’s champion Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, and Fernando Alonso will be competing with each other for racing’s most coveted title in front of tens of thousands of spectators. The 2018 F1 season will finish off with the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in late November. The Australian Grand Prix 2018 will be watched live millions of viewers. If you are one of those who want to stream the event live, then consider yourself lucky because we’re going to tell you in this guide how to stream this mega racing event live online for free so you don’t miss a minute of the action live on your favorite devices.
The Australian GP is not just a regular Sunday race. The days building up to the race day would alone fill you up with the crazy excitement and joy. The press conferences, training sessions, concerts, Aerial displays, are just a few of the many activities available for you to become more interested in this sport. Every year, the whole event seems to get more and more exciting, and the Australian Grand Prix 2018 should be no exception.
How To Watch Australian Grand Prix 2018 Live From Anywhere
Many people want to stream the F1 Australian GP live, and they can easily access Channel 4. But before you visit the Channel 4 website and try to stream anything, you should know that its streaming is only accessible in the UK. So, in order to access Channel 4 and watch the race live, you need to be in the UK.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to if you use a VPN. A VPN will allow you to bypass geo-blocks and access Channel 4 without any restrictions or issues.
Here’s how you can watch 2018 Australian GP live online on your device and catch all the action from the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit as it happens:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Download and Install FastestVPN app
- Launch FastestVPN and connect to our fast United Kingdom Server
- Sign up to Channel 4
- Watch F1 Australian Grand Prix 2018 live stream from anywhere with ease.
How to Watch F1 Australian GP 2018 on Kodi
Kodi is the best streaming option if you want to watch movie, TV show, or live sports for free, and watching formula 1 live stream free is no different. You can easily watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Kodi without getting into any kind of trouble or problems. All you need is a VPN for Kodi, and you can say goodbye to costly subscriptions and DMCA notices.
Here is how you can watch formula 1 live streaming online free on Kodi:
- Sign up for FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN via Router and enter a UK location address as your server to connect to our fast UK server
- Now, Launch Kodi and navigate to Settings > File Manager > Add source
- Click on “Add file source” and then click <None>
- Now enter this URL “http://archive.org/download/judgezips” and press OK.
- Enter a name this file source (i.e., judgezips) and then hit OK.
- Return to your Kodi home screen and go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package installer icon from the top left corner of your screen
- Now navigate to Install from zip file > judgezips > and then click on JudgementRepo(1.9).zip.
- Wait until you see “Judgement Repo installed” notification, then go back once
- Select “install from Repository” and then click “Judgement Repo”
- Go to Video add-ons and Select NetStreams AIO
- Hit Install and wait for “Add-on enabled”
- To access NetStream AIO add-on go to Home screen > Add-ons > and select NetStreams AIO
- Go to Live IPTV >Sports > Look for Sky Sports F1 and select it
- Enjoy Australian Grand Prix 2018 live streaming on Kodi for Free.
How to Watch Australian Grand Prix 2018 live stream on Roku
Roku is another popular streaming option that can be used to stream live sports event. If you want to watch the Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Roku, then first you must get a VPN to get past geo-blocks. Here is how you can bypass geo-restrictions and watch F1 Grand Prix live streaming on Roku:
- Sign up for FastestVPN service
- Configure FastestVPN on Roku via Router (add a UK location address as your server when configuring)
- On your Roku device, access Roku Channel Store
- Go to Film and TV genre, and look for All 4 Channel
- Select “Add Channel”
- To instantly launch, select “Go to Channel”
- This will download the All 4 channel to My Channels section on your home screen
- Access the channel and watch F1 Australian GP 2018 Online on Roku.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Android
Android users can now watch the Formula 1 Australia 2018 Race on their android device. All they need to do is to follow the instructions given below and watch the amazing formula 1 online streaming:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Download and Install the FastestVPN Android App from Google Play Store.
- Launch the FastestVPN app, select your desired protocol, select United Kingdom and Click on the FastestVPN icon to Connect.
- Launch Google Play Store and search for All 4 app
- Download All 4 app on your device.
- Enjoy watching F1 Australian GP on Android with ease.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Windows
There no way you cannot miss the F1 action on your Windows PC when you can easily stream the race live on Android devices. To watch F1 Australian GP on Windows live, follow these steps:
- Sign up for to FastestVPN.
- Download and Install FastestVPN Windows App on your Windows PC.
- Launch FastestVPN app, select a Protocol, double-click on United Kingdom server and hit FastestVPN icon to connect.
- Now go to Windows Store/Windows Phone Store and search for All 4 app
- Download All 4 app on your Windows PC/Windows Phone
- Launch the app and watch Australian Grand Prix 2018 Online on Windows.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Mac
Mac users can breathe a sigh of relief as they can also enjoy the race on their Mac. To watch F1 Australian GP on Mac, here is what you need to do:
- Sign up for FastestVPN.
- Get the FastestVPN Mac App on your Mac from FastestVPN website.
- Launch the app. Choose a protocol and select United Kingdom as your server location, then hit connect.
- Launch Safari browser and access All 4 channel online at www.channel4.com/all4.
- Watch F1 Australian Grand Prix 2018 Online on Mac.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on iOS
To watch F1 races on iOS devices for free, you must configure a secure VPN that offers privacy and fast streaming. Use this simple guide to watch F1 Australian GP on iOS:
- Sign up for FastesVPN service
- Configure FastestVPN settings on your iOS devices
- To configure go to Settings > General > VPN >Add VPN Configuration
- Select a protocol (i.e., IKEv2) and then add the following details:
- Description: FastestVPN_IKEv2
- Server: Select a UK server location address from this list (i.e., “uk-ln-ike-01.jumptoserver.com”)
- Remote ID: Enter “jumptoserver.com”
- Username: Use your FastestVPN username
- Password: Use your FastestVPN Password
- Hit “Done”
- Now launch Apple Store on your iOS devices and search for “b” app
- Download the All 4 app on your iOS devices
- Launch the app and watch F1 Grand Prix 2018 Online on iOS.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on iPhone
Watching Formula one on iPhone can be very exciting, but you must find a good smooth streaming option. Channel 4 will offer a high-quality F1 experience, and if you are to watch F1 Australian GP on iPhone, then simply follow this guide:
- Subscribe to FastesVPN
- Configure FastestVPN on your iPhone
- To configure, navigate to Settings > General > VPN and click on “Add VPN Configuration”
- Now Select any protocol (i.e., IKEv2) and then enter these details:
- Description: “FastestVPN_IKEv2”
- Server: add a UK location address from our list here (like “uk-ln-ike-01.jumptoserver.com”)
- Remote ID: add “jumptoserver.com”
- Username: Your FastestVPN username
- Password: Your FastestVPN Password
- Finally, click on “Done”
- Now open Apple Store on your iPhone and look for “All 4” app
- Download the “All 4” app on your iPhone
- Open the app and stream F1 Australian Grand Prix 2018 Online on iPhone.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Xbox
If you are wondering how you can watch the F1 Grand Prix on your Xbox, then you are in luck. By using a VPN, you can watch F1 Australian GP on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Here is how:
To watch F1 Australian GP on Xbox One:
- Sign up for FastestVPN.
- Configure FastestVPN settings via Router and add a UK location address as the desired server to connect to our UK server
- On your Xbox One, Launch Xbox Store
- Search for “All 4” app
- Download the All 4 Apps on your Xbox One
- Watch F1 Grand Prix 2018 live Online on Xbox One.
To watch F1 Grand Prix on Xbox 360:
- Go to your Xbox Live Dashboard and click on apps
- Open Apps Marketplace
- Select Video and then look for All 4 app
- Download the All 4 app on your Xbox 360
- Launch the app and watch F1 Grand Prix live on your Xbox 360.
How to watch F1 Australian GP 2018 on Apple TV
Apple TV offers a very unique and surreal sports experience, and we can bet that watching Formula One Grand Prix on Apple TV will be even more exciting. You simply have to use a VPN to avoid geo-restrictions and watch your favorite F1 drivers’ race at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit. Here is how:
- Sign up for FastestVPN service
- Configure FastestVPN on Apple TV via Router and add our UK location address in the Server field
- Now Launch Apple TV browser and visit www.channel4.com/all4
- Enjoy F1 Grand Prix live on Apple TV.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on PS4
PS4 is not only about playing games, it also allows you stream plenty of videos and online channels. This means you can also watch F1 events on PS4 now. So if you want to stream the first race of the season lives on your PS4, then follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Configure FastestVPN on your PS4 via Router (add our UK location address as your desired server
- On your PS4, go to TV & Videos > My Channels and look for All 4 app (if you don’t find the App, simple search for “All 4” to access the channel.
- Watch F1 Grand Prix live on PS4.
Australian Grand Prix 2018 Dates & Time
The Australian Grand Prix 2018 is set to take place at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit from 23 March. Here is the schedule for this year’s event:
- Friday, 23 March 2018
- First Practice Session – 12:30 – 14:00
- Second Practice Session – 16:30 – 18:00
- Saturday, 24 March 2018
- Third Practice Session – 14:00 – 15:00
- Qualifying Session – 17:00 – 18:00
- Sunday, 25 March 2018
- Grand Prix (58 Laps or 120 Mins) – 16:00 – 18:00
Formula 1 Live Stream Online
Many channels will be broadcasting the 2018 F1 Grand Prix live, and you can switch to those channels if you have the subscriptions. However, many of these channels will be offering live coverage of the event online and you can stream them live as well. Sky Sports is the official broadcaster for the Formula One and they will be broadcasting the race on Sky Sports F1. In the US, you can switch over to NBC Sports to watch the race live or you can get the NBC Sports app on your devices and watch the race online.
Channels Broadcasting 2018 F1 Australian GP live online:
- BBC Sport (UK)
- Sky Sports F1 (UK)
- NBC Sports (USA)
- TSN 3 / RDS 2 (Canada)
- TenPlay (Australia)
- beIN Sports (Middle East)
- Sport1 (Netherlands)
- Antena 3 (Spain)
- Canal+ Sport (France)
- Sky Sports F1 (Italy)
However, both these channels will require a subscription, and since you are here to know how to stream Australian Grand Prix 2018 live online.
The Formula One season is underway featuring 21 exhilarating races throughout 2018. The season kicks off with the Australian Grand Prix 2018 at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit on 25 March. Watching F1 this year will be easy if you use our guide above. So gear up and watch the exciting Formula one races on your any device from anywhere with absolute ease and comfort.