Note: Kodi brings you streaming content from illegal sources such as torrenting websites. Copyright trolls are consistently on a look out for those using kodi for streaming of copyright content. This means streaming on Kodi is not secure and you can get caught anytime. To avoid getting caught by surveillance authorities and stay out of harm’s way, you must get a Kodi VPN to ensure online safety and anonymity when streaming on Kodi.
The middleweight titles will be on the line at September 16th when Canelo Alvarez takes on Gennady Golovkin for the WBA (Super), WBC, and IBO middleweight titles. The two middleweight top draws had fought previously last September which ended in a controversial draw after 12 rounds. Since then, both have been looking for a rematch and it will finally be happening this September. Fans and pundits expect to see a much better result than the previous encounter. Various popular broadcasters will cover the fight live. The fight can also be watch live online on various streaming channels and platforms like Kodi. So if you’re looking to live stream the fight on Kodi, then this guide is just for you, because we are going to show you how you can install the best Kodi add-ons to watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi easily.
Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi with a Kodi VPN
Kodi is one of the only platforms that allows you to stream any content for free, whether it is movies, shows, or live sports events, you can watch it all without paying for anything. All you need to do to watch your desired content is to install popular Kodi addons (including third-party addons) that offer a wide range of streaming content including IPTV channels. But beware, usually third-party addons offer streaming content from unknown/illegal sources which mean streaming using such addons can get you legal trouble. However, don’t worry, you can stay out of such trouble using a Kodi VPN on your device.
With a VPN, your IP address is masked and your online activities are encrypted to keep copyright trolls at bay. So, without further ado, let me show you the easiest route to streaming Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi without getting into trouble:
Here is what you need to do to watch the fight on Kodi securely:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Install FastestVPN apps OR Configure FastestVPN on Router for other devices
- Launch FastestVPN app & Connect to your preferred server location (to configure, you must use our FastestVPN server IPs to connect to a secure server via router)
- Open Kodi and Install the top Kodi Add-ons
- Enjoy streaming Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi for free.
Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin Date and Schedule
The Alvarez vs GGG rematch is going to be more than exciting to watch. The event will also feature a couple of high-profile matches that are sure to get your jaw dropped. So, if you are anticipating this whole event, then here are a few event details that you need to know about.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin Date: September 16, 2018
- Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin Venue: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
- Middleweight: Canelo Álvarez vs Gennady Golovkin (c) for WBA, WBC, & IBO Middleweight Titles
- Middleweight: Jaime Munguia (c) vs Brandon Cook for WBO Jr. Middleweight Title
- Middleweight: David Lemieux vs Gary O’Sullivan
- Super Flyweight: Román González vs Moisés Fuentes
Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin Fight Records
Top Boxing Add-ons to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi
If you do a little research, you will find a wide range of Kodi add-ons, particularly third-party add-ons that offers Live IPTV content that doesn’t require any subscription and will allow you to stream your favorite channels for free. Remember, before after setting up your preferred Kodi addons and before streaming your desired Alvarez vs GGG broadcaster, you must set up a Kodi VPN to ensure an anonymous and secure streaming experience. To get started are the best Kodi addons we came with for boxing live streaming:
- Cerebro IPTV+
- UKTurk Playlists
- cCloud TV
Note: Streaming on Kodi with 3rd party addons is unsafe and can get you in a lot of trouble. To ensure your online safety, use a Kodi VPN to become anonymous and safe from all kind of legal troubles.
How to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin using Cerebro IPTV+ Kodi Add-on
Cerebro is one of the best addons for IPTV channels as it features tons of channels for streaming including Box Nation, Sky, HBO, and more. To install it on your device, here is what you need to do:
- download Kodi on your preferred device or connect your Kodi Box
- Open Kodi & navigate to Settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top left corner
- Select File Manager then select Add Source
- Click <NONE> and enter this URL http://lazykodi.com/
- Hit enter and name the repository: “Lazy”
- Click on OK and return to the home screen
- Go to Add-ons and then click the Add-on Installer (box icon) from a top left corner
- Select Install from Zip file and navigate to LazyKodi ->Repositories ->Androidaba ->Repositories > and select repository.kodil-1.3.zip to add it to the repository
- Now Select Install from Repository -> .kodil Repository -> Video Add-ons -> and Search for Cerebro IPTV+ in the list
- Select Cerebro IPTV+ and Hit install (wait for the installation to complete)
- head to Kodi Home Screen and Choose Add-ons
- Click on Cerebro IPTV+ Add-on to launch it
- Go to IPTV section and enjoy watching Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi
How to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi using UK Turk Playlist
- Download Kodi app on your preferred device or connect your Kodi Box if you have one.
- Open Kodi & Select Settings by clicking the gear icon on the top left corner.
- Select File Manager and then select Add Source.
- Select <NONE> and then enter this URL http://lazykodi.com/
- Press Enter and name the repository “Lazy”.
- Press OK and go to Kodi home screen.
- Now Select Add-ons and then Select Add-on Installer (box icon) from the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip file and move to LazyKodi ->Repositories ->Androidaba ->Repositories > and select repository.kodil-1.3.zip to add it to the repository.
- After that, Select Install from Repository -> .kodil Repository -> Video Add-ons -> and look for UK Turk Playlists.
- Select UK Turk Playlists and click Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish, then return to Kodi Home.
- Once done, go to Add-ons and Select UK Turk Playlists to launch.
- If a Pin code is needed, click Yes and you’ll be redirected to a website where you will find the pin.
- Once the website is loaded, scroll down and hit on Generate Pin.
- Copy and paste the 5-digit pin code in the add-on TextBox, click OK.
- After that, the add-on will launch successfully.
- Now Select Sports and watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi for free.
How to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi using cCloud TV
- Connect your Kodi Box (if you have one) OR simply download Kodi app on your preferred device.
- Open Kodi and go to Settings (click the gear icon).
- Choose File Manager and then hit the Add Source button.
- Click on <NONE> and enter “http://lazykodi.com/” in the textbox
- Press Enter and then name the repo “Lazy”.
- Press OK and head back to Kodi home screen.
- Now choose Add-ons and then hit the Add-on Installer (box icon) from the top left corner.
- Navigate to Install from Zip file ->LazyKodi ->Repositories ->Androidaba ->Repositories > and click on repository.kodil-1.3.zip to add it to the repo list.
- Now navigate to Install from Repository -> .kodil Repository -> Video Add-ons > and look for cCloud TV
- Select cCloud TV and Click install
- Once installed, head back to your Home screens
- Now Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons and then launch cCloud TV
- Go to Sports section and then select your preferred channel (HBO or BoxNation) to watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi for free.
Other Streaming Channels to watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin Live Online
Apart from Kodi, cord-cutters can also watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight live online through various streaming channels such as HBO and BoxNation, though these channels are paid and also geo-restricted. This means in order for you to watch the event online, you must use FastestVPN to change your location to that where HBO or BoxNation is available. For instance, if you want to watch the fight on HBO, you must change your location to the US, and then go to the site to subscribe to its streaming service. Same goes for BoxNation or any other streaming channel.
Here is a simple solution to that:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download and Install FastestVPN on your device or configure it on router
- Launch the app and connect to US server for HBO or UK for BoxNation
- Go to your preferred streaming website and subscribe
- Enjoy Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin live online from anywhere.
For a much detailed guide on how to watch the fight on different devices, check out this link: How to Watch Alvarez vs GGG live online
There you have it, a simple solution for every boxing fan to stream ggg vs canelo on Kodi in best quality. Only a few days are left for fans to enjoy a thrilling encounter between two boxing middleweight giants who are finally going to square off once again after their previous fight which was a disaster for both. So, again, if you’re going to watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin on Kodi, make sure you have FastestVPN installed and working to ensure a safe and sound streaming experience.