Pay-per-view events require an active subscription. The fight between Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Apple TV requires subscription on Showtime. The stream is restricted to people living in the United States. However, a VPN will bypass the geo-restriction, but access to the stream would still require an active subscription.
Boxing fans are eagerly anticipating the month of December. It’s the month when Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight will take place. The two champions will finally clash with their fists in the ring. The event marks a long-awaited event that fans have been calling for a very long time.
The possibility of a fight began to unfold when Tyson Fury issued a challenge to Deontay Wilders, appearing confident that he would beat the heavyweight champion.
As you would expect, the event will be broadcasted in select regions. It has been confirmed that Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury will be shown live in the United States and the United Kingdom. But if you reside outside of these territories then we’ve got you covered.
Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Apple TV from Anywhere in the World
The following broadcasters have been confirmed for Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Apple TV.
- ShowTime (US)
- BT Sports (UK)
- BoxNation (UK)
People living in the United States or the United Kingdom can choose accordingly. These live streams are geo-restricted, meaning that only people from these territories can watch them. The fortunate thing is that even if you live outside these territories, you can still watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury live stream. All you have to do is sign up for FastestVPN and subscribe to the stream via BoxNation.
ShowTime requires a cable subscription and is accessible only to the residents of United States. But with BoxNation, you only need a VPN to watch Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury on Apple TV.
Here is how you can watch Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury from anywhere:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download and install FastestVPN app for your device or configure it with a router
- Launch the VPN app
- Connect to US server
- Download the Showtime app from the App Store
- And you are set to watch Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury on Apple TV from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps explained above. It’s as simple as turning on FastestVPN and tuning into the stream.
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury Schedule – Date, Time and Venue
The Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury fight is a long-awaited event. Expect the crowd to be packed at the venue. The fight is set to take place on December 1, 2018.
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Date: December 1, 2018
- Time: 6:00 PM Pacific Time
- Venue: Staples Center, Los Angeles
If you’re unable to attend the event in person, do be disheartened. Pick up our guide here to get the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Apple TV.
Stream Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight on Apple TV with BoxNation
Apple TV is a device that lets you watch countless hours of entertainment from the comfort of your living room. It’s easily one of the popular digital media players out there.
Even though Showtime will be inaccessible outside of the United States, you can set up Apple TV to stream BoxNation. The stream works once you have a VPN as the backup.
- Choose a plan and subscribe to FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN with a router
- While configuring, choose the UK server to access BoxNation
- Get a BoxNation Subscription which you can use to login via your Apple TV
- Go to the store and download BoxNation App on your Apple TV
- Now open the app and enjoy streaming Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury fight on Apple TV for free.
Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Apple TV – Screen Mirroring Alternative
One of the abilities of Apple TV is screen mirroring, and it’s called AirPlay. The feature allows you to pair your iOS device and stream content on the Apple TV. Here’s how to enable screen mirroring to watch Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury.
- Choose a plan and subscribe to Fastest VPN service
- Configure your router with FastestVPN and then connect the VPN-enabled router with your Apple TV
- Now on your TV, go to settings and turn on AirPlay
- Next, on your iPhone open control center and tap on “AirPlay Mirroring” or “Screen Mirroring” depending on the iOS version you have on your phone
- The TV will then display a password that you have to input on your iPhone for security
- Now, go to the browser and visit BoxNation official website or download the Showtime app from App Store to start streaming Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury fight
Wilder Vs Fury Fight Card:
- Heavyweight – Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
- Super welterweight – Jarrett Hurd vs Jason Wellborn
- Heavyweight – Luis Ortiz vs Travis Kauffman
- Heavyweight – Joe Joyce vs Joe Hanks
- Light Heavyweight – Adonis Stevenson vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk
- Super Middleweight – Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Alfredo Angulo
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury Fight Records
- Nationality: American
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft 7 in (201 cm)
- Reach: 83 in (211 cm)[
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 40
- Wins: 40
- Wins by Knockout: 39
- Losses: 0
- Nationality: Tyson Luke Fury
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft 8 3⁄4 in (205 cm)
- Reach: 85 in (216 cm)
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 27
- Wins: 27
- Wins by Knockout: 19
- Losses: 0
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury Betting Odds
- Deontay Wilder 4/6
- Draw 25/1
- Tyson Fury 11/8
Conclusion – Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight
The long-awaited Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight is almost here. Given that the grand event is one that fans have been hoping for a very long time, expect Staples Center to be packed with people and energy.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight isn’t the only one to look forward to, the event will features other notable fights as well. Come December 1, all you need is FastestVPN by your side. Tune into the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury next month on Apple TV and easily bypass the geo-restriction.