Pay-per-view events require an active subscription. The fight between Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Firestick TV requires a subscription on Showtime. The stream is restricted to people living in the United States. However, a VPN will bypass the geo-restriction, but access to the stream would still require an active subscription.
Boxing fans will be pleased to know that the anticipated clash between two heavyweight champions is finally happening. The main event that is the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight is all set to take place on December 1, 2018, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
As eager fans await the date to witness the two heavyweights going head-to-head against each other. We shall discuss how you can watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on FireStick TV.
Stream Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight on FireStick TV from Anywhere
The Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight will be shown live in the United States and the United Kingdom. You can catch the event live on Showtime if you’re in the United States or on BT Sports and BoxNation if you’re in the United Kingdom.
Because this is a pay-per-view event, access to the show requires a subscription. People living outside of these regions are out of luck because the live stream will be geo-restricted. The only way to overcome this obstacle and watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on FireStick TV is by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
You can subscribe to FastestVPN and unblock all such geo-restricted live streams easily. All you have to do is connect to the United States or United Kingdom server.
Here’s a step-by-step process on how to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on FireStick TV using FastestVPN:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Get FastestVPN app on Amazon Fire Stick
- Connect to UK server location
- Get a BoxNation subscription
- Download BoxNation app from Amazon store
- Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin live online on Firestick TV instantly from anywhere.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight Schedule
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury fight will take place on December 1, 2018, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. There’s much excitement around the event and the venue will be packed with energy.
If you’re unable to attend the event, you can catch a live stream from the comfort of your home. FastestVPN will allow you to watch Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury live stream from anywhere in the world.
- Heavyweight – Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
- Super welterweight – Jarrett Hurd vs Jason Wellborn
- Heavyweight – Luis Ortiz vs Travis Kauffman
- Heavyweight – Joe Joyce vs Joe Hanks
- Light Heavyweight – Adonis Stevenson vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk
- Super Middleweight – Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Alfredo Angulo
How to Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Firestick TV for FREE
Amazon’s Fire Stick is an amazing entertainment device. The thumb drive-sized streaming device transforms your living room, allowing your TV to support smarts apps.
Fire Sticks opens up the door to countless apps, including video-streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. You can use Fire Stick to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury.
Kodi is a media streaming app that lets you access streams from a variety of places. It features a number of third-party add-ons that lets you stream such events from anywhere in the world. Pick Cerebro IPTV+, cCloudTV or UKTurk Playlist and instantly access the live stream, as well as loads of other content.
Here’s how to install Cerebro IPTV+:
- Get FastestVPN subscription
- Download FastestVPN app for Fire Stick
- Launch the app and connect to our US or UK server
- Download & install Kodi on Fire Stick
- Launch Kodi & then open Settings
- choose File Manager then click Add Source
- Click on where it says <NONE> and enter this URL http://lazykodi.com/ and press Enter
- Now name the repos: “Lazy”
- Click on OK and go back to Kodi home screen
- From your Home screen, choose Add-ons and then select the Add-on Installer (box icon) from the top left corner
- choose Install from Zip file and then select LazyKodi >Repositories >Androidaba >Repositories
- Click on kodil-1.3.zip to add it to the repository
- Now choose Install from Repository > .kodil Repository >Video Add-ons > and then look for Cerebro IPTV+ on the list
- Once found, select Cerebro IPTV+ and press install (wait for add-on enabled notification)
- Now return to Kodi Home and Choose Add-ons
- Launch Cerebro IPTV+ Add-on and navigate to IPTV section.
- You can now access the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight
Broadcasters for Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight
The Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight will take place in the United States. Showtime has been announced as the official broadcaster of the event in the region. Likewise, BT Sports will be showing the event live for people in the United Kingdom, and you can also tune into BoxNation.
As these are pay-per-view events, access to view these live streams requires the subscription. If you’re living outside of the United States and the United Kingdom, you’ll also need a VPN to unblock the live stream for you.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight Records
- Nationality: American
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft 7 in (201 cm)
- Reach: 83 in (211 cm)[
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 40
- Wins: 40
- Wins by Knockout: 39
- Losses: 0
- Nationality: Tyson Luke Fury
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft 8 3⁄4 in (205 cm)
- Reach: 85 in (216 cm)
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 27
- Wins: 27
- Wins by Knockout: 19
- Losses: 0
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight Betting Records
- Deontay Wilder 4/6
- Draw 25/1
- Tyson Fury 11/8
Conclusion: Wilder Vs Fury on Firestick TV
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight will be a spectacle for boxing fans around the world. Even if you’re living outside the United States and the United Kingdom, Kodi on Fire Stick with the power of FastestVPN will unblock the live stream no matter which device you’re on.