Kodi is one of the most popular, convenient, one-stop media players around the world. It is particularly a hub for cord cutters which allows them to live stream or enjoy any video content.
While TV shows and movies can be caught up with later, sports fans enjoy sporting events only when they can cheer for it live – be up to the minute with the event proceedings. Kodi is an excellent avenue for such fanatics, especially football lovers. They can watch BT Sport on Kodi to enjoy the majority of their favorite sports. The channel, BT Sport, holds rights to broadcast English Premier League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Champions League, UFC and more of such sorts.
How to Watch BT Sport on Kodi
Fans can easily fulfill their sports cravings by watching BT sports on Kodi with the BT Sport Addon. Download Kodi on your device and install the addon. but keep in mind that if you download the official BT Sport Kodi addon, then you need to be in a particular location to access it otherwise it is geo-restricted. To overcome these geographical limitations, you should be connected with a VPN.
How to install BT Sport Kodi Addon:
- Launch Kodi application
- Go to Addons
- Click on packages installer (small box icon at top left)
- Select install from repository
- Choose the Kodi addon repository
- Go to video addons
- Now scroll and find BT Sport Video
- Hit install
- Wait for the notification to pop up depicting addon installation
- Go back to home screen and you will find the addon under video addons.
- Click on BT Sports Video and that’s it now you can watch BT sport on kodi.
How to install BT Sports Kodi Addon Alternative:
UK Turk is the best Kodi addon to watch BT Sport. It is an excellent alternative that works just as good. All that you need is install UK Turk Playlist. After that, you will be able to enjoy the live stream of your favorite sports.
Install BT Sport Kodi Addon:
- Launch the Kodi app
- Click Settings, the wheel icon
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Select none and type the following: http://kodi.metalkettle.co/
- Give it the name “MK Repo” or “Mettle Kettle”
- Click OK
- Then from home screen, click on addons
- Select Packages Installer, the box icon on the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip file
- Select Mettle Kettle (or whatever you named it)
- Then click on repository.metalkettle-1.7.1.zip
- Now go back and select install from repository
- Open MetalKettles Addon Repository
- Go to video addons
- Select UK Turk Playlist
- Hit install
- Now go to home screen and select video addons
- Open UK Turk
- Select Sports
- Find BT Sport and enjoy sports to your hearts content!
Note: Make sure that you have turned on Unknown Sources as this is a third party addon and will not be installed unless you give permission. If you haven’t done it already, here is how you can do it:
- Go to System Settings
- Select Expert Mode
- Go to Addons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning message will appear, click yes on that.
If you follow this guide step by step, you will have downloaded BT Sport on Kodi in no time. However, make sure you are connected to FastestVPN. This is for two reasons.
For one, if you download the official BT Sports Kodi addon, then you need to be in a particular location to access it otherwise it is geo-restricted. To overcome these geographical limitations, you should be connected with a VPN.
For two, if you choose the alternative, you will need privacy and security from the third party. Third party addons are sometimes not legitimate but you cannot tell which one is the authentic one, so as a precautionary measure, you should always be connected to FastestVPN. Not only that, the ISPs that monitor your activities and streams will try to throttle your speed if they know what you are up to.
Wear an invisibility cloak and become anonymous with FastestVPN!
How to watch BT Sport on Kodi Fire Stick
Download Kodi on Fire Stick from the built-in Fire Stick Browser, Silk Browser. Once you have downloaded the APK file from a trusted source, install Kodi and follow the steps below to get BT Sport on Kodi.
- Go to settings
- Select System
- Then, click on About
- Next, write your Fire Stick’s IP address
- On your computer, open adbLink application and click new at the top of the screen
- In the new window, give it any name
- Next to Address, put in your IP address you extracted from your Fire Stick
- Select Media Center of your choice as Kodi and hit save
- On the adbLinkHome page, hit connect
- Once it is connected, you can see your Fire Stick IP Address shown in the connected devices
- Click on Install APK
- Find and open your APK file
- Once installation is complete, a small window will pop up
- Now you can install BT Sport on Kodi following the steps for Jarvis and Krypton above
How to watch BT Sport on Kodi Android
Simply download the Kodi app for Android and then follow the usual steps as per guide above. The app is available on the PlayStore and can be downloaded on any android device that you own.
Alternatives for BT Sport on Kodi
BT Sport is amongst the top best sports video plugin. Though it has its competition lined up with a list of Sports addons on Kodi.
- Fox Sports Go
- NBA League Pass
- WWW iPlayer
It is important to remember though to be connected to fastest VPN for Kodi because most addons are geo-restricted and the only way to get access them is with a FastestVPN connection.
It is not surprising that cord cutters love the channel BT Sport on Kodi. It is a must-have channel for any sports fan. It not only gives you access to watch the matches but also allows you to watch highlights from all the popular sports events. Be it Champions League or UFC, enjoy it all, watch BT Sport on Kodi.