Charlie Edwards will make his first defense of the WBC World Flyweight title against the Spanish Angel Moreno at the Copper Box Arena, London on March 23 announced by Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn.
Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno Match Details
- Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno Date: 23 March 2019
- Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno Time: 5PM ET
- Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno Venue: Copper Box Arena, London
- Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno Official Broadcaster: Sky Sports in UK
How To Watch Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno Live Online
Sky Sports UK is the official broadcaster of the Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno WBC World Flyweight Match. However, if you’re outside the UK region, you will not have access to the match due to its geo-restrictions. To watch Charlie Edwards vs Angel Moreno from anywhere in the world and on any device, simply follow these steps:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download FastestVPN app for your device
- Launch the app and select the server regions where the broadcast is available (UK server in this case)
- Download the Sky Sports app or go to their official website
- Find the live stream on Sky Sports and enjoy the boxing matches from anywhere in the world.
The 25-year old Edwards(14-1, 6KOs) bagged the WBC flyweight belt with a unanimous decision win over Cristofer Rosales on December 22 last year at the White-Chisora II undercard. He will now defend his crown against Moreno (19-2-2, 6KOs)
“Moreno is a very tough and game fighter,” the flyweight champion said. “He’s a mature man and he doesn’t shy away from any opportunities. He’s going to come to try and steal my title from me. This is a fight that I’m very confident of winning and a fight that I can look really good in. I’m looking forward to getting back in the ring with him. I sparred him ahead of the (Johnriel) Casimero fight but I’m a completely different animal now.”
Edwards had previously challenged the then-flyweight belt holder, Filipino native Johnriel Casimero in 2016, but he suffered a round 10 knockout in his only loss. Since then, Edwards has won six fights starting from his victory over Georgiev on the same year.
“This is only the beginning, this is a new chapter in my career and this is where the real hard work starts,” Edwards said. “I want to be an active world champion. I want to be in the ring fighting and getting better and pushing myself. I’m not in this game to take part. I want to be a multi-weight world champion. I look forward to taking my first steps as a world champion and defending my belt on March 23.”
- Lawrence Okolie(11-0, 8 KOs) vs Wadi Camacho (21-7, 12 KOs) – British & Commonwealth Cruiserweight Titles
- Joshua Buatsi(9-0, 7 KOs) vs Liam Conroy(16-3-1, 8 KOs) – Vacant British Light-Heavyweight title
- Lewis Ritson(17-1, 11 KOs) vs Andy Townend(22-4, 14 KOs) – British Lightweight Title
Lucky for you, website VIPPromocodes.com will give you the latest promo codes, discounts, and exclusive offers from FastestVPN.com. Check out this link to get the special offers.