Football is considered a global sports and is loved across the six continents. Not only is it played around the world, but also watched by millions every day. Its popularity is huge in Europe and South America which tells why it is broadcasted all the time on most EU-based sports channels. Most of these channels are paid and restricted. However, there is one way you can access all those paid and free channels and watch football as much as you want, and that is through Kodi. In this guide, we are going to show you the top 8 best add-ons to watch football on Kodi.
A Kodi VPN is Recommended…
Your ISP collects your personal information and online traffic without you even knowing. In addition, using Kodi to access copyrighted content can get you in trouble. Moreover, your ISP may also throttle your internet speeds when you try to stream on Kodi. All of this can avoid the use of a VPN service.
FastestVPN is one of the best VPN services when it comes to streaming media and overall online security. It protects your identity and privacy while you stream your favorite content on Kodi without any sort of trouble. Not only is FastestVPN ideal for streaming, but also highly-effective in giving you access to any website that is blocked in your region.
To set up a Kodi VPN, here is everything you need to do:
- Get FastestVPN Subscription
- Get FastestVPN app on compatible device OR configure VPN settings manually
- Connect to any VPN server (US, UK, Russia, Australia, Canada, etc.)
- Launch Kodi and install your favorite Kodi add-ons
- Watch football on Kodi with complete freedom.
How to Watch Football on Kodi?
Kodi is an exceptional streaming service and an even better home theater system if you think about it. And now you can watch football on Kodi at home simply by installing official football Kodi add-ons on your Kodi device. In addition, you can also install third-party add-ons to stream popular sports to watch your favorite football matches.
Best Football Kodi Add-ons: Top Recommendations
There are tons of Kodi add-ons available that offer football related content including live football matches. So we are going to make a top 8 list of add-ons that you must install in order to watch football on Kodi.
SportsDevil is the oldest and the best third-party add-on. It offers streaming links through various unofficial media sources. You need to choose from a list of sources and then access your favorite football matches live on Kodi. But remember, to be able to stream on SportsDevil without any restrictions or legal issues, you must use a Kodi VPN on your Kodi device.
Here is how you can setup
- Launch Kodi & navigate to Settings
- Select File Manager
- Then select Add Source
- Hit None and enter this URL: “http://areswizard.co.uk”
- Hit OK
- Name this Repository “AresRepo”
- Click OK
- Now return to Kodi Home Screen and choose Add-ons
- Click the Package Installer icon
- Select Install from Zip file
- Hit AresRepoand then select “aresproject-0.1.0.zip”
- Now, choose Install from repository
- Select Ares Project-> Add-on Repository -> Colossus Repository
- Now back to Install from Repository and Select Colossus Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Select SportsDevilto Install
- Once done, return to Home Screen and Select Add-ons
- Launch SportsDevil
- That’s it! Now navigate to your preferred sources and access your favorite football Channels on Kodi
Cerebro IPTV+ is yet another popular add-on and it offers a wide range of streaming content for Kodi users. You can watch movies, series, and live sports channels from across the globe instantly. Before installing Cerebro IPTV+, we recommend you to use a VPN.
How to install Cerebro IPTV+:
- Open Kodi
- Go to Setting -> File Manager and Select Add Source
- Click on Add Source
- Click on the None button and type this link: http://kdil.co/repo.
- Click on Ok
- Name this Repo “kodil Repo”
- Click OK
- Return to home screen
- Now Select Add-Ons
- Click the Package Installer Icon
- Select Install from zip file -> Kodil Repo -> Kodil.zip
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository and Go to Video Add-ons
- Click on Cerebro IPTV+ and Install
- Back to Home Screen and Select Add-ons
- Click on Cerebro IPTV+ Add-on to launch it
- Go to IPTV section and enjoy streaming your favorite FIFA World Cup Channels
cCloud is one of the best sports add-ons as it offers direct links to all your favorite sports events including football matches.
Here is how you can setup cCloud on your Kodi device:
- Downloading cCloud Add-on Repository from the Kodi Bae Repo.
- Safe the repo to a folder that you can easily access from Kodi.
- Select Add-ons and hit the package installer option
- Then Click on Install from zip file
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the cCloud TV repository zip file and then select it (the repo will be installed automatically)
- Next, Select Install from Repository and choose Kodi Bae repo
- Now, Select cCloud TV add-on and hit install.
- Once done, launch cCloud and watch football on Kodi live for free.
UK Turk Playlists
UK Turk Playlists is hands down one of the three best Kodi add-ons for live sports. The add-on has a unique grid like layout that seemingly resembles the hard work down by their developers. UK Turk is one of the oldest add-ons and it’s still working. You can enjoy live football on Kodi instantly without any efforts.
Here is how you can watch football on Kodi with UK Turk Playlists Add-on:
- Open Kodi and Click on Settings icon
- In settings, go to File Manager -> Add Source and click None button
- Enter this URL “https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/”
- Name the repo ‘TurkRepo’ and click ‘OK’.
- Now return to Home Screen and select the Package Installer Icon
- Choose Install from Zip file and select TurkRepo
- Click on the repository.ukturk-1.0.5.zip and install it.
- Now, Click the Install from repository option.
- Select UKTurk Addon repository -> Video Add-ons -> and then select UK Turk Playlists to install
- Wait for the notification and then go back to Home Screen.
- Click on Add-on and Launch UK Turk Playlists
- Enjoy watch football on Kodi instantly for free.
Bob Unleashed is similar to Cerebro IPTV. However, BoB offers a diverse selection of Sports content. You can watch Football, NFL, UFC, Boxing, F1, and Basketball via BoB Unleashed. Apart from that, it also offers live streaming of hundreds of live TV channels, movies, series, music and more.
How to install BoB Unleashed and watch football on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and navigate to Settings > File manager
- Next, select Add Source and then hit None button
- Type this URL: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/
- click on OK
- Name this repo “nanrepo” or something.
- Click OK
- Now, head to Home Screen and Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file > nanrepo > repository.noobsandnerds-x.x.zip
- Next, choose Install from Repository
- Select noobsandnerds repo > Video Add-ons > BoB Unleashed
- Click Install
- That’s it! Go to Home Screens and select Add-ons
- Launch Bob Unleashed and watch football on Kodi from anywhere, free of cost.
iPlayer WWW is an official sports add-on by BBC that lets you watch live TV on the go. Through iPlayer WWW, you can watch football on Kodi instantly. You don’t require BBC subscription, but will need a VPN to stream iPlayer WWW due to the fact that iPlayer WWW is only available in the UK, you need a VPN to get past geo-blocks and then watch football matches live instantly.
Here is how to watch football on Kodi with BBC’s iPlayer WWW Add-on
- Launch Kodi and Select Add-ons
- Tap the Package installer-icon
- Select Install from Repository
- Go to Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > iPlayer WWW
- Hit Install
- Once Installed, return to the Home Screen
- Select Add-ons and Click on iPlayer WWW to launch it
- Done! Enjoy football on Kodi like never before.
Castaways has been a very popular add-on for many Kodi users due to the huge array of sports content it offers. with that being said, it is obvious that Castaway will also offer football streaming. You can stream EPL, UCL, La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga and other football tournament live on Kodi through Castaway add-on.
Here is how to install Castaway to watch football on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi & and click on Settings
- From here, Select File Manager -> Add Source
- Select None and type this URL without quotations: “http://srp.nu/”.
- Name the repo ‘Superrepo’
- Click ‘OK’.
- Now Go to Add-ons
- Select the Package Installer.
- Go to Install from Zip file > Super Repo > Krypton > All.
- Select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip to install.
- Now, choose Install from a repository
- Choose Superrepo > Video Add-ons > select Castaway and hit install.
- Return to a home screen and select Add-ons.
- Launch Castaway and that’s it!
- Now you are ready to watch football on Kodi for free.
Sportie is a relatively new Kodi add-on as compared to all the above ones we have discussed. However, it does offer live streaming of almost all kinds of sports including football. The add-on also including IPTV channels so you can watch your favorite football channels with the best commentary. This add-on basically packs all the best sports channels and brings it to your viewing desire.
Follow these steps to install Sportie and watch football on Kodi;
- Launch Kodi and click on settings.
- Go to File Manager > Add source and click on NONE
- Enter this URL exactly: http://kdil.co/repo/.
- Name this repo KodilRepo and then click OK to continue
- Now from your Home Screen, Select Add-ons and click on Package Installer option
- Next, Select Install from a zip file
- Select KodilRepo and click on the zip file then click ok to install the repo
- Now, Choose Install from repository
- Select Kodil repository > video Add-on and Click on Sportie Add-on
- click Install and wait for a few seconds
- Go back to Home Screen, Select Add-ons and launch Sportie Add-on
- That’s all, now you can watch your favorite football matches live on Kodi instantly.
There you go, these are our top 8 picks for the best add-ons to watch football on Kodi. So, if you wish to watch your favorite football matches on Kodi, then use our setup guides Kodi add-ons above to install your favorite add-on. But remember, a VPN is recommended. You can use FastestVPN to stay protected online and avoid copyright infringement laws from not letting you stream your favorite sports content on the go.