The undefeated Vasyl Lomachenko is to step in the ring to fight Anthony Crolla and there’s excitement in the air. If you are a fan from any part of the world but without cable, watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick on 12 April 2019 with ease. Fight all geo-restrictions, ISP speed throttling and avoid copyright agents from prying and issuing DMCA notices. Enjoy the fight without fear via FastestVPN!
It will be a power play between the very popular Vasyl Lomachenko and Anthony Crolla. Because of the popularity they have, there are various broadcasting channels that the cable users will be glad to find. Though the channels are geo-restricted so in order to have subscription, you will need to be a US local. However, even those without cable will be quite set to watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick with this guide. Read on and set it up within 5 minutes.
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla Fight Details
Vasyl Lomachenko brings his world titles to the City of Angels and will face Anthony Crolla of Great Britain who is eyeing the titles intently.
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla Date: 12 April 2019
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla Time: 11 p.m. ET/8 p.m. PT
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla Undercard Streaming: 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla Venue: Staples Centre, Los Angeles
- Broadcasting Channels: ESPN+, Sky Sports
How to Watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla from Anywhere
Fans are caught in a fix if they are without cable or outside the US. This is because while their much awaited fight Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla will be broadcasted on Sky Sports, ESPN+ and such channels, all of them are geo-restricted. Lucky for them, they can watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla from anywhere in the world without any geographical limitations with just a few steps as given below:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN with a plan of your preference
- Download FastestVPN app for your device (compatible with 20+ devices)
- You can also choose to configure FastestVPN with router
- While configuring on router, choose the Russian server
- In case of app, launch FastestVPN app and connect to US server location (use the US server address for manual set up of the VPN connection)
- Now from browser of your device, visit https://plus.espn.com/
- Watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla from anywhere!
How to Watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick
ESPN+ is a recently launched sports streaming service which will also be broadcasting Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick. For those who have used this service, they can watch Vasyl Lomachenko fight for free on their Firestick device.
Here is a 2 minute guide to set up your device and watch Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick:
- Choose a plan and subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download the VPN app for Amazon Fire Stick
- When connecting the app, choose the US server for Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick. Now download ESPN+ app for Fire TV and sign up for the 7 day free trial (if you haven’t before)
- Make efficient use of your FireStick and enjoy the fight free!
ESPN+ is a geo-restricted and paid sports platform. If you have already signed for a free trial before, you will have to get a subscription for $4.99 per month. If you are outside the US, however, you will need to mask your IP and show virtual presence in US for access via FastestVPN.
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla Betting Odds
- Lomachenko to win: 1/100
- Crolla to win: 18/1
- Draw: 33/1
Vasyl has never lost except once in his whole career. He has a record of 396 wins to 1 defeat which he is very proud of. For him, everything is at stake at each fight that he steps in the ring for. However, for Anthony, not a lot is on the line except if he does really win, he will earn fame faster than ever as the man who dethroned the pound-for-pound king.
Watch the exciting as ever fight Vasyl Lomachenko vs Anthony Crolla on FireStick without any hiccups. Don’t worry if you don’t have a cable. Catch up with the action live from anywhere via FastestVPN connection!