UFC 222 will feature the fight between Women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg and Yana Kunitskaya as the main event. The PPV event is set to take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on 3rd March. If you are one of those who wants to live stream UFC on PS4, then consider yourself lucky, here is an easy guide on how to watch UFC on PS4 easily.
How to Watch UFC on PS4?
These online channels are only accessible in their designated regions, which means if you want to stream UFC on Fox Sports, you must be in the US to access it. Same goes for BT Sport and other channels.
However, if you use a VPN, you will be able to access any streaming channel you want to live stream UFC on PS4. Basically, a VPN will mask your local IP with the IP address of a region where UFC will be broadcasted live online. For instance, if you live outside the US and want to access Fox Sports, you can switch to a US IP by connecting to the VPN US server and watch UFC on PS4 anonymously.
So if you have a PS4 and you want to access the above channels from anywhere, use this simple guide to watch UFC 222 on PS4 without any issues:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Configure FastestVPN via a router (during Configuration, use a US or UK server address when entering Server address/name)
- Connect your PS4 to the router
- Launch your PS4 Internet browser and visit the channel’s website you signed up for.
- Now go to any UFC broadcasting channel website (Fox Sports, BT sport, etc.) and sign up.
- Sign in & Watch UFC on PS4without any hassle!
How to Live Stream UFC 222 on PS4 at Cheap Rates
When subscribing to the above-mentioned channels, many of you may find the UFC fight pass to be very pricey. But hang on! You don’t have to pay that much for a fight pass. How you may ask? Well, UFC offers different PPV packages with prices varying from region to region, so by using a VPN you can switch your IP to the location where UFC offer the cheapest PPV rates and buy your fight pass to watch UFC 222 on PS4.
Prices of UFC 222 PPV according to the region:
- US: $64.99
- Luxembourg: $29.32
- Singapore: $24.99
As you can see, the Fight pass rate in Singapore is cheap. So, you must use a VPN to switch your IP with a Singapore IP to buy the PPV for cheap.
Here’s what you need to do to live stream UFC 222 on PS4 at cheap rates:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Configure the FastestVPN via router (use a Singapore server address as your Server Address/Name when configuring)
- Launch the PlayStation Internet Browser and visit the UFC website on event night to live stream UFC 222 on PS4 at cheap rates.
- Visit UFC website and buy PPV in HD
Online Broadcasting Channels for UFC live stream
Many Online channels are broadcasting UFC 222 live. Here is a list of channels you can switch to, and live stream UFC 222 on PS4:
- Fox Sports (United States)
- BT Sport (United Kingdom)
- Globo (Brazil)
- WOWOW (Japan)
- Russia 2 (Russia)
- UFC 222: “Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya”
- PPV date: Saturday, 3rd March 2018
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas
- Broadcasting channels: FOX Sports 1, Pay-Per-View (PPV), UFC Fight Pass
UFC 222 PPV Main Event:
- UFC Women’s Featherweight Champion: Cris Cyborg vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega
- UFC 222 PPV Main Card/Prelims Undercard:
- Hector Lombard vs. C.B. Dollaway
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Stefan Struve
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Ashley Yoder
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Cat Zingano
- Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
- Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann
- Jordan Johnson vs. Adam Milstead
- Beneil Dariush vs. Bobby Green
- John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Mike Pyle vs. Zak Ottow
Cris Cyborg vs Yana Kunitskaya is the main event for UFC 222 coming our way in few days. By using a VPN, you can stream the fight on your PS4. Watching UFC on PS4 will surely be exciting as well as entertaining. Simply follow our above guide and brush away all your restriction worries. Unblock any UFC broadcasting channel you want and watch UFC 222 on PS4 like never before.